- 1/2 cup(s) canned garbanzo beans
- 1 cup(s) uncooked oatmeal
- 1 item(s) egg white(s)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp ground basil
- 1 Tbsp ground oregano
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp table salt
- 1 cup(s) shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) fresh mushroom(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) (sliced) uncooked red onion(s)
- 1 cup(s) bottled spaghetti sauce
- Blend oatmeal, garbanzo beans, egg white, olive oil and seasonings (to taste) in blender/food processor until smooth.
- Add a little water to loosen up ingredients.
- Keep mixture at a dough-like consistency.
- Roll out dough to approximately 1/4 inch
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees until edges lift off from pan and the crust looks cracked.
- Remove from oven and add desired toppings (listed are my choices, feel free to add/remove) and return to oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove, cool and cut into 4 pieces.
This recipe yeilds four servings
Points Plus value is 7pp per serving